If You agree to the services and cost of the Job to be provided by Us as specified by Job Sheet/Invoice/email/text over the telephone, a contract will come into existence at this point between You and Us
– Once you booked a service/Job with us, a cancellation charge may be applicable to you when cancelling the job.
– If the job is cancelled within 20 minutes since you made a call, there is no cancellation fee.
– If the job is cancelled after 20 minutes from your call, £35 cancellations fee is charged.
– If the job is cancelled after our locksmith arrives to your location the fee rises to £70
– If you pre-booked a job with us and you would like to reschedule it rather than cancel it, there will be no cancellation charge, however, it must be done at least with 6 hours notice.
– If we have ordered any parts especially for you, then the cost of these parts will be added to the standard cancellation fee.