Table of Contents
- What to Do If You Lose Your Keys
- What to Do If Your Keys Are Stolen
- How to Prevent Keys from Being Lost or Stolen
- Keys been lost, damaged or stolen?
- Want to beef up your security?
- A True Emergency Locksmith Service
- A Service Tailored To You
Losing or having your keys stolen can be a stressful experience. Not only do you have to worry about how you’re going to get into your home or car, but you also have to worry about the cost of replacing your keys and the security of your belongings.
If you’ve lost or had your keys stolen, there are a few things you can do to protect yourself and your property. Here are some tips:
What to Do If You Lose Your Keys
- Call a locksmith. Emergency Local locksmith can come to your home or business and make you new keys. They can also help you to secure your home or business in the event that your keys have been lost.
- Change your locks. If you’ve lost your keys, it’s important to change the locks on your home or business. This will help to prevent unauthorized access to your property.
- File a police report. If you’ve had your keys stolen, it’s a good idea to file a police report. This will help to document the theft and may help the police to recover your keys.
- Contact your insurance company. If you have homeowners or renters insurance, you may be able to file a claim for the cost of replacing your keys.
What to Do If Your Keys Are Stolen
- Call a locksmith. As mentioned above, a locksmith can come to your home or business and make you new keys. They can also help you to secure your home or business in the event that your keys have been stolen.
- Change your locks. This is even more important if your keys were stolen than if they were lost. If someone has your keys, they could potentially use them to gain access to your home or business.
- File a police report. Again, this is a good idea to document the theft and may help the police to recover your keys.
- Contact your insurance company. As with lost keys, you may be able to file a claim for the cost of replacing your keys.
How to Prevent Keys from Being Lost or Stolen
- Make copies of your keys. Keep a spare set of keys at a trusted friend or family member’s house, or in a safe deposit box. This way, you’ll always have a way to get into your home or car if you lose your keys.
- Label your keys. This will help to identify your keys if they are lost or stolen.
- Be careful where you put your keys. Don’t leave your keys unattended in public places, such as at the gym or coffee shop.
- Don’t give your keys to anyone you don’t trust. This includes friends, family members, and even neighbors.
Keys been lost, damaged or stolen?
When your keys aren’t where you left them, it can make your heart leap into your throat. In such a moment you need a friendly and professional voice on the end of the phone to assure you the problem can be resolved quickly and affordably. We’ll help you to get into your vehicle or property, and we can change your locks and provide you with a new set of keys from our fully stocked mobile workshop.
Want to beef up your security?
Security is top of the list of considerations for many home and business owners. We’re happy to offer our skills and experience in the form of a consultation service, highlighting potential areas of weakness in your property security. With your approval we can then oversee the installation of security improvements, ultimately making your home or business that much more secure.
A True Emergency Locksmith Service
What does a true emergency locksmith service mean? It means we’re a local locksmith you can genuinely call any time of the night or day, and be guaranteed the same level of excellent quality service. We’ll endeavour to attend to you as quickly as possible, often within 30 minutes, to ensure you never have to spend a single minute longer waiting than necessary.
Whether your keys have been damaged, stolen, or simply misplaced, we’ll be able to work with your lock, providing a non-damaging entry to your property or vehicle. With that we can either cut you a new key or retrieve what was locked inside.
A Service Tailored To You
Emergency Local Locksmith in Harlow Essex does everything we can to make our service as convenient and affordable as possible. We offer both the option for card and cash payments, meaning you’re never stuck for a way to pay.
Transparency is at the heart of our service. We provide a reliable, dependable, and highly experienced professional locksmith service to a range of residential & commercial clients. Our list of satisfied clients has been built because we offer a consistent quality service, which is exactly what you will experience should you ever need to call us.
We’re more than happy working on any manner of locks. Whether it’s the lock to your property, your business, or your vehicle we will bring the same level of care and determination to getting it open quickly.